Monday, November 28, 2005

Illegal immigration

I favor much more liberal immigration policies. Basically, I think virtually everybody who wants to come here should be allowed in. We can use all the new blood and motivated workers that we can get.

The only people that I think we should turn away are hardened criminals and people who are too ill to work and likely to be more of a burden on society than a help.

As far as illegals, I say let them stay. If anybody is that motivated to risk their life to get here, I say that's a good enough test to let them stay.

I personally would never lift a finger to facilitate any law enforcement action against an immigrant whose only crime was that the U.S. refused to let them in.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home